Address Of D. F. Houston, Secretary Of Agriculture, Before The National Association Of Commissioners Of Agriculture: Auditorium Hotel, Chicago, Ill., November 11, 1919 (Classic Reprint)
Excerpt from Address of D. F. Houston, Secretary of Agriculture, Before the National Association of Commissioners of Agriculture: Auditorium Hotel, Chicago, Ill., November 11, 1919These figures Should disprove the fallacy that in point of pro ductivity American agriculture is on the decline and that we are in sight of the limit of production. This country has a long distance to go before it comes ...
Paperback: 20 pages
Publisher: Forgotten Books (November 6, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
Format: PDF Text djvu book
- 0266083145 pdf
- 978-0266083146 pdf
- David Franklin Houston pdf
- David Franklin Houston ebooks
- pdf books
History of american funeral directing eighth edition Kill me stehen white Download The clavis or key to the magic o solomon pdf at centrotegaiem.wordpress.com Here The princess diaries volume vi princess in training pdf link Can life prevail Portals of prayer for kids daily devotions
n sight Of its limit of farm production. It can further increase its Output-of commodities by continuing to secure increased yields per acre. It has been estimated by experts that only about 15 per cent of the land in cultivation is yielding reason ably full returns. The opportunity is presented as conditions war rant, to bring the remaining 85 per cent Up to the point _'of fair yield. One of the Objectives of all good farmers and of the agri cultural agencies assisting them is to promote increased yields along economic lines by the further application Of scientific knowledge and the adoption of improved practices. The path of progress is pretty well charted and the agricultural forces are moving along it with gratifying speed.About the PublisherForgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.comThis book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
Leave a Comment